HU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 10, 2022
Literally the best supplement you can take for your health

When looking for liver caps you have to buy a freeze dried one. If it's not freeze dried it'll lose a lot of vitamins. This one is literally the best supplement you can take for your health (unless you already eat beef liver in a regular basis). I take 2~3 a day and I can feel the difference when I don't. The size of the caps are huge, almost 3cm. I can take them with some mental gymnastic, but my gf can't, so have that in mind My suggestions for Vital Proteins: try to make the caps smaller and have beef organs caps instead of only beef liver

43c5f04b-9189-4dbd-9ca0-db7d6486c1be

Actually I bought this for myself for the practicality in consuming organic organ meat daily, but things happened and my mom needs it for her kidney & liver & blood sugar. I suggested her to start 2 capsules, helped her to being quite energized after albeit still felt lightheaded, she said there's one time she felt very tired after a bout of diarrhea and quickly drank 2 of this, the result was instant surge of energy. Later we concluded 4 capsules worked best, definitely better than just 2 capsules a day. I ordered 2 more, but I want to let her try other brand afterwards, which has various organ meats in one bottle, not only liver, because she needs more to recover quickly and I only want the best for her.

83b972af-0fc3-47d2-b32e-f915e92abebd
a0bf9fb9-d2ca-4480-bb2a-f1e03b78f9fc
3154cb3c-0360-4ecf-b457-92ff728e3311
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Wow. I felt so much better the morning after taking this for the first time. It was like an immediate boost in energy. Our diets are usually sadly lacking in the organ meats our ancestors consumed. They are one of the best things you can add to your diet if you have deficiencies! Man made sources are not always absorbed as well. I didn’t expect such immediate results, but I can’t recommend these enough.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Love that vital proteins products are made with grass fed beef. These beef liver pills help provide energy (I take 2 in the morning). Good product and I like that it comes in a large quantity (120 caps) since I take 2 per day. They capsules do smell a bit like liver (which I find to be a good thing since it's pure powdered beef liver) but swallowing them I have no aftertaste or burping up any flavor afterwards. The caps are on the larger size, but I don't have any issues with them.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Easy to swallow, no weird aftertaste, and doesn't cause digestion issues. Most importantly, it's Grass-fed + freeze-dried! I started with 2 capsules/day in the morning and slowly increase to recommended 4 capsules/day. I'm taking beef liver because I don't like cooking & eating them. It's also hard to find grass-fed liver from where I live.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Just got my bloods back after taking these supplements for 3 months. My Ferritin iron levels have doubled! From 15 to 31 ug/L. It's absolutely amazing to see. I had a mild-moderate iron deficiency and my iron levels are now within normal range :) I have been feeling a lot more energised since taking these also!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Truly amazing! As a person with severe anemia, I actually feel better and my blood labs prove it. They are kinda pricey but I can feel the difference when i don’t take them. They also contain other small amounts of vitamins and minerals so it’s really all you need if you have balanced diet.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

the pill are so big, hard to swallow. i take a pill every 4 to 5 hour. according to an article, b12 have limited absorbtion in 4 to 5 hour, we need to give each pill time to absorb b12

46246e08-c3f9-4170-8dc5-2cd6923595ee
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Definitely a wonderful way to take liver! I'm very pleased with these Vital Proteins beef liver capsules and they're a great way to get my kids to take liver without any taste issues. They do not have an unpleasant taste at all and only have benefits and offer super-nutrition. Don't like liver? Give these a try!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

The Size is large but never an issue for me. I love taking beef and organs but simply do not like the taste of the "real" thing, these freeze dried versions hit the spot and feeling more energy after a coupe of days. This will most certainly be come a staple of my diet