HU

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I use this in the morning after a drop of vitamin c serum. the cream is light and absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and fesh, no heavy greasy feeling and well moisturized. Scent is very mild and unobtrusive. Doesn't clog my pores and I have sensitive skin in that regard. Only whish the package was bigger

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I'm in my forties, have been using the Weleda pomegrenate products for a few years. All products are very gentle and feel great, keep my skin smooth to the touch and looking great.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I did not get a competing product, my skin benefited very much, it did not cause me any sensitivity, very refreshing in the morning and after returning from a long tiring day and tight skin look and reduce swelling and darkening under the eyes

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I love everything about their cream! the texture - it’s very light, the smell - it smells great, and my skin after applying this cream. I love it!

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

great product! It has a nice smell and you skin feel really nice.

89f79a4e-dc23-4bb8-9b9e-f12f12c40abc
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

The fragrance is excellent, smell so sweet. It hydrates but the improvement on skin not significant. All I appreciate is, their ingredients are friendly to skin, less chemicals.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

amazing thank you so much iherb i love you to the moon and back

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

Great day cream if you have normal or dry skin! If your skin is oily this one can be maybe to much for you. Love it under a makeup as well.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

I purchased it to my mother as she had a dry skin. The cream texture is rich and moisture after use. Good for fine lines and my mother is in love with it.