HU

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 28, 2022
10/10 Great Product

I have to say this Wet n Wild brow gel is significantly better than other brands. There’s more pigment for sure, and it seems to apply more evenly and reliably coats each brow hair better than the the other formula did. It lasts all day for me, and doesn’t flake. If you are looking for a good brow gel, I’d give this a try!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

It's just the perfect gel. I have been using it for a long time and only now I decided to write a review. The gel fixes very well, the eyebrows stick all day. Well, the capacity itself and how everything looks - it's just my love. The quality is perfect for me. The package is ideal. The color and the coverage are smooth

I always buy this one.wood quality for little price,use it daily so I ordered 5 this time, wish size of backage is bigger

c70b2e2f-8ee7-4fe7-ab38-30f143b50ee0
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I am new to this kind of product, but at 68 years old my brows are in need of some discipline. I like that the color is subtle, as I prefer a natural look. Nice little applicator, too. I will buy this again.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have used before and the product is nice as it does not feel like some gels that make your brows crusty. No chemical scent. The brown is a good shade not too orange based. I like that is affordable compared to higher end brands out there. It is def worth a try!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

The scent is good use easy quality age and size matching packaging simple benefits high composition and texture are good sensitive and formoisturizer perfect full coverage color matching concerns with

Posted on May 23, 2022

This eyebrows gel is so good. it lasts for long and it gives beautiful brown shade and it shapes your eyebrows hair. I really like it

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

The color is a dark brunette, perfect for dark brown hair. The brush is also very small so it’s perfect for coming through the brows.

Posted on May 23, 2022

well the size is so small, scent is like alcohol. can't say about the quality yet, the gel is grayish in color and the texture is creamy but the composition makes it low coverage and fading or removed easily. will see if I like it when I use it..

asmaqb
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

strong hold, strong pigment, a little on the lighter brown side. excellent price point. good packaging. works well and gives a good amount of coverage.