HU
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. used as topping for my homemade yogurt. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use on yogurt, salad.lovely texture to any food u top with like pizza, tortilla wrap or bread and cakes. I love it. usage options are endless. great taste

79a98225-4818-41f8-85f1-aba6ceff33bf
75697a4d-5c68-4510-8bb2-1019dd5ebd50

The nut taste is good & 😃smells good, the size is convenient, good packaging, quality of ingredients with nut benefits & composition & could be used as a healthy diet item to replace regular nuts. recipe : add it on any cake per serving measure, frequency any time / needs 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Perfect combo of sweet, nutty, & fruity ~ & crunchy & chewy! I keep a 1 cup covered dish of this in my to-go bag, & when I'm on the road for hours, it's such a treat. No added sugar ~ the sweet comes from the coconut & mulberries &, the nuts even taste sweet, I guess because they're raw & so fresh! I know I'm having a nutritious snack, & my taste buds are super satisfied, as well as my tummy 😁

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

One of the best trail mixes! What's so different about their blends is the ingredients always taste really really fresh. The mulberries are especially delicious in this blend and they give it such a yummy flavor. Really good quality, and very filling, too when you need a healthy snack! Definitely recommend.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is a yummy tasting trail mix made of organic nuts and organic mulberries and coco flakes. It contains about 7g of sugar per serving (28g) which is neither high nor low compared to other trail mixes. Keep in mind these are natural sugars bound to fibres which will slow down their release (lower glycaemic index). Will be buying it again!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I was not overly impressed with this product, but it was decent. The taste and quality seemed pretty basic too me. I do appreciate that the ingredients seem clean, though I feel like maybe the nuts were a touch old. I used it for a few days, but got tired of the flavor quickly.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
1,325

Cool package. Delivery fast, good quality. The price is good. Great purchase, very good.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Wilderness poets always have great tasting nuts. I have ordered many of them, hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, burt they tend to be pricier than other labels. However when I rteally want great tasting nuts, I still order this brand. This wild mix was on special, hence I ordered to try them because normally i prefer pure nuts. Howver, they were quite good, even the fruits insude.