HU

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
Best honey

Once you got a taste of this high quality organic honey you don’t ever want to buy any other brand. I wish the bigger size is in stock. I always order the largest size when available. Great price for its value. I use this honey with my oatmeal or whenever I have a sweet tooth. It’s one of the best ingredients I used to make my turmeric milk recipe. The package is wrapped nicely with bubble wrap and all the honey bottle I ordered is intact. It’s the prefect sweetness. It also contains good benefit such as antioxidant, anti fungal and antibiotic properties since it did not went through heavy processing. Will buy again, this is a family favorite.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I love this honey. It’s doesn’t have any unexpected intense flavors, but it is unique and more than a little addictive. An excellent organic option in glass that won’t overpower anything you use it to sweeten, but is delicious enough to enjoy by the spoonful. Affordability in comparison to other organic honeys is also a plus. Excellent value for the high quality. I’ve been purchasing this for years and have never received a batch that wasn’t delicious.

Memepodesta
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Delicious honey!!! My first time trying their organic honey and I really like it. This honey is not regular liquid honey but more of a creamed/paste consistency. It will take some getting used to as you need to spread it on instead of just dribbling it, but it is really yummy and worth the effort. I love that it contains all of the good stuff because it is raw. I feel like I am eating healthier with this honey.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Wholesome and yummy. I added this to my bowl of rolled oats for added flavor and it taste great! Quality is good. It is unprocessed honey with no other added ingredients, you can use it for sweetening without it overpowering the food you’re adding it to. Get the biggest size!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This is spot-on honey that is pure and tastes so yumm!! The benefits for health are evident by how it is prepared and the care they take in doing so. I love it in my coffee and chai tea. The price here for this size is more cost-effective than on Amazon.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The best honey I ever taste Also I use for cough and it’s gang I recommend this product so much Also the size was good for price It’s very quality honey 🍯❤️❤️❤️ Good taste use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving Good taste use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving Good taste use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving Diet flavor Good taste use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I've been using this honey for years and am always sad when it is not in stock. Its a staple in my home, used for all kinds of things, from rice pudding to stuffed cabbage to sweeten plain yougurt as an easy, delicious snack. I enjoy the taste, the texture, the quality, and the fact that a large jar lasts a long time.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

What can I say..... I love ALL the honeys that Y.S.Eco makes. This is my first time trying the Organic as I usually buy the regular RAW, but it was out of stock and my daughter will ONLY eat this honey. We are PLEASED with this one! She doesn't know the difference and I think it's mighty tasty! I love the natural benefits that come with this raw honey.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This honey has all the right properties from being 100% Certified Organic to also being Raw. Very tasty, and full of nutrition in unadulterated form. Unless you can find honey of the same quality and criteria locally, which is said to be your best option for allergy relief, this is an excellent choice.