Page 1 - Reviews - Yes To, Zit Zapping Dots, Tomatoes, 24 Zit Zapping Dots - iHerb
HU
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Try these overnight whenever you have zits - these patches will do their job. Remove inflammation, reduce size and redness. And they are fun too given their color.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Looking up online reviews after purchasing this. They were mostly bad. And I tried it for the first time last night. I have to say, I agree. I don’t know what it does to the pimple: 1- it doesn’t absorb the pus or anything from the pimple, it is simply a plastic tape. 2-it didn’t reduce any inflammation or redness, my pimples got worse after using it. Such a waste of money. If you are looking for any good acne dressing, I would highly recommend Hero cosmetics acne patch. Don’t even think of buying this product, you definitely will regret.