HU

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The heels ached from walking with inappropriate shoes. Even when I changed shoes he continued to hurt. Silicone socks help to walk without pain. Definitely a good product

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

After wearing these a few nights in a row my dry cracked heels became soft again. I was very impressed at how quickly they worked.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

the fabric quality feel very soft and the size of it really fits to my ankle. Although the color is very bright, but i get the benefit and protect my heels.

I like this gel heel socks it really softens the heels and effective. I apply moisturizer to heels and wear this over the next day you’ll feel a real smooth heels.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I love these things! they're comfortable, soft and not just a gimmick. I do wish the silicone pad was a bit thicker, I feel like it will wear away with use. I'll update at a later stage, as I will be using this with a heel balm.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

used this together with the cococare. cool feeling. relieved my sore heels after a day long activity.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Its very great and effective for cracked heels I like it

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Like the fabric, very soft. Works good for my heals

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The product works but some of the material fluff comes off..

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The item works as described. Only problem is it leaves a trail of blue fuzz from the sock material