HU

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love this product. You can get 3 benefits in one capsule. I'm taking this because I have GERD and it helps me a lot. I take it 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner. It coats the lining of the stomach and prepare it for heavy meals. I recommend this product for those people who have GERD, acid reflux, heat burn.

ddae2382-1043-4cfe-bedf-dad181ce1a10
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I absolutely love this stuff!!! I’m now learning that I’ve got low stomach acid which leads to lack of breaking down my food. These digestive enzymes capsules are REALLY helping me to digest my food! There very easy for me to swallow. I’m soo grateful to have found these!

7d5aa314-5333-4719-86e9-e8065dfd8138
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

it really helps in digestion and ease pain in the stomach in 6months the bump near in my chest that makes me having heart burn was dissolved i think that the fats and acid that my body cant dissolve by itself now i can eat what i want and i dont feel the pain in my tummy anymore. thanks to this pro and pre biotic and digestive enzyme i poop now on time w/o any struggles. It was my 5x to buy i bought it also for my friend and leg them try and they were so happy i shared to them what i am experiencing with the vitamins

40168d58-7eba-4a3f-98ac-4003f865d6a5
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

hello I feel excited about this product decide to buy it depending on an advice and also when i saw the ingredient it's like more than one in a one product. it's gathering the digestive enzymes with 1 billion CFU and I just start to try it .the package is like 5 of 10

91308d55-74ec-4e4e-95a1-fc4db5c3b416
shadis
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have been having problems with digestions, until my friend recommended this product for me. I found it highly effective for the digestion and my stomach, and better than many other enzymes I tried I take it 15 minutes before the lunch, once daily only and it works very efficiently quality ingredients, nice package, highly satisficed with this product

59386b7d-70fd-40ae-a5dc-7b846c958005
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

For YEARS I've struggled with IBS and at times debilitating gut pains. Since using the Zenwise Digestive Enzymes, it's like there was never any stomach problems to begin with. Digestion is improved, and going to the toilet doesn't hurt anymore. Seriously the quality of ingredients and the formula of this product is next level in benefits. I have never felt better, and now I don't even think about it.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Gut health is very important. When I take these with my main meals (morning and night) I find my digestion is better and I have more energy. I like that it also has Pre-biotic as well as Pro-biotic. The quality is excellent and the capsules are easy to swallow for adults. An all round good product.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This enzyme product is now one of my favorite digestion aids. I follow the lectin free diet made popular by Dr Gundry and this helps my goal of great digestive and colon health. I can feel the difference in my digestion as well as energy levels when I take it and love the fact how the Zenwise company put this together with blend of botanicals, enzymes, prebiotics, and a ten-strain probiotic blend.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I’ve tried everything... pysillum husk, other enzymes, fiber, stool softner, linzess, slippery elm bark, probiotics etc. u name it I’ve tried it! THIS is a miracle in a bottle! I suffer major chronic constipation and seriously all doctors have said you will just have to live with having ONE BM a month and that I have (of course) irritable bowel -constipation. This has saved me... days when I feel the worst I take 1 with all meals and one extra before bed... a wah la! I hope this helps someone else who has been down this same road!! After this long battle with bloating/irregularity/digestive issues. The product worked so well. I no longer felt bloated or constipated after EVERYTHING I ate, it did NOT make me feel gassy/bloated. Very good quality of ingredients.