HU

Posted on Nov 19, 2021
Great product!

Not sure why the other nutrients have a very low amount but I take 1 pill a day and it's great when used in combination with the hair growth shampoo that I am using. This is already my second bottle and I can say that the quality and mix of the DHT ingredients are excellent! It is also great that they have split the size and dosage of the supplement to two per day. I can say that this will be my hair supplement until the future.

fae963b4-9efe-4927-9d5a-80472402c84c
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Good quality vitamins - I liked them. Ingredients seem good. The capsules are pretty standard in size for vitamins so I didn't have a hard time swallowing them. I bought only one bottle which is enough for one month so I didn't notice much of its benefits however that's on me because I should've continued using them (In the end I started taking vitamins that I could buy localy)

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I really like the quality of these vitamins and really can see the benefit of the Zenwise Hair Growth Vitamins, I got many new baby hairs growing already and I am not even a consistent/frequent with taking them on a daily basis because I forgot sometimes to take them, but really I can see the results already. I bought it because I did my research on them and it says that they are one of the best Vitamins that contain ingredient for blocking DHT and helps to solve baldness which is what I need

Savvy IHerb User
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Zenwise seems to be packed with a variety of ingredients from 5,000 mcg Biotin, Folate & B Vitamins to collagen... to support hair growth. After a few weeks of taking two per day, I don't notice a big difference in hair hall, but my hair does seem a bit stronger and shinier. Overall, a good value for money.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it contains resveratrol. It has a distinctive smell when you open the bottle which I’m not a huge fan of but it doesn’t leave any weird aftertaste so it’s not a big problem. I like that it has such a high concentration of biotin and I’m curious to find out what it delivers.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I really like the supplement, I could really see an improvement in my hairs quality and it felt like my hair started growing a bit faster. The capsules are in regular size and easy to swallow, without any unusual taste. I think that this supplement if beneficial for guys who start seeing a decrease in their hair quality.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I have tried different brands including a few years of 'Shen Min for Women' (don't use it; very bad for your liver apparently). Zenwise, which I've used for approximately 7 months now, doesn't seem to have any side effects other than slowing the 'losing hair' process. For the last 3 months, I've been taking it 3 times per day rather than twice daily as I did earlier. It has made a bigger difference in the amount left around the shower drain. I have NOT noticed an increase in growth; just losing less. Maybe more time will show an increased growth too....I hope!

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

Have been taking daily for about 3 months. Started worrying about hair loss when I noticed a lot of shedding on the ground and in shower. Measured my ponytail circumference at the beginning was 3.25inches. Now 3 months layers it’s 3.75 inches. I also massage my scalp with a scalp massager for 20 mins as often as I remember, which is about 3 times a week. And shine red light for 10 mins when I remember, I think I’ve done it once a week. But I think the supplement has helped. Noticed much less shedding, and can feel increased thickness of my hair. Will probably repurchase when I run out.

94c95a42-eb3e-49b9-b7d4-b199ee05ce1b
Posted on May 16, 2022

I've been taking 2 capsules dosage as indicated, and together with the Hobe Labs Hair Follicule Stimulator, I've noticed less hair falling out. However, it is difficult to measure its benefits. The capsules are standard size, and when taken with water, they don't have any taste. The ingredient list is awesome, but I'm unsure how to objectively assess its quality.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

noticed lesser hairfall in the second month of using this product. no bad taste. product quality looks fine with sealed upon reception. the ingredients are totally fine on me. I am buying more to try for a longer period of at least 3-6 months. it only lasts 60 days for a bottle.