HU

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Great quality product with a lot of benefits. I use it in times I need a little boost to my immune system (it's anti-inflammatory). It's not that easy drinking the beneficial amount of green tea a day so this supplement really does the job. The package is convinenct and the dark glass keeps the capsules protected. Highly recommended (purchased many times and will keep on purchasing it).

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Was quite Good..nice potent dosage. Don't know why it was discontinued! Please Re-Continue the product in order to use long term and judge results.

f1eca1e2-6189-4b8a-9277-0c07ee3e1998
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This Green Tea have at least 95% Polyphenols , 80% Catechins, 50% EGCG. that is why I have chosen this. Another brand similar that I have been taking is now discontinued . Glad I have found this!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I love this product, adds a lot of health to life.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

great supplement. quality brand. really helped with my needs. highly recommended

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Quality is amazing and size is good for the price

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This has help boost my metabolism and the pills are not too big. Green tea is a key ingredient in burning stubborn fat.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Hinders the absorption of carbs and is a good general aid/antioxidant without blunting excersice adaptation ! Synergic with other polyphenols like chocolate and berries

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

good quality vitamins,complete ingredients,suitable for my age

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

General well-being when I take it.