HU

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love this hair vitamins, my hair really got longer and I had tons of new baby hairs and I saw benefits and change after two weeks using it. Can not feel the taste while you drink with water. Ingredient list is great and every ingredient really does help with the healthy looking hair

My sister has just completed the first bottle, so I'm going to get another. The most visible result in the first month is a decrease in hair loss rather than hair growth. Since starting hairfluence, she has lost around half of the hair she used to lose in the shower. For half the price, it's worked better than Viviscal. She's taking it alongside a thyroid medicine that my doctor ordered to help her regrow part of her hair. She is 34 years old, female, and has lost more than half of her hair owing to hypothyroidism in the previous five years. Surprisingly, there is a lot of spiky hair sprouting out on her scalp. I am sure within a few months I will see her bald spots start to fill in.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

regretted cutting my hair, I saw a serious lengthening in 1 month, it is a product I will buy again, it is even useful for the skin

14dc2578-f6aa-4388-9a72-689cf7b7ef65
0740d1a3-3cca-4f3a-bdb8-d06202c27a0c
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

the product arrived very fast although shipping usually takes a while. very satisfied with the shipping and logistics. the packaging and boxing are top notch as well. cannot wait to use it.

836cefce-9a67-4f13-b1ef-d250e412fbaa
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is the best hairloss products that I've tried so far. After many oils, even change a filtered shower head and other pills, this one I will endorsed without a doubt. My hairfall was totally reduced after consuming this pill after a week. I can see the difference. Very little hair on the floor after shower.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!v

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Very good for hair. Before i used it, i was lost amounts of hair daily. Now, my hairs, eyebrows, nails, is healthier, thicker too much....i just try to drink more water daily when i use this product to avoid made pimples on my face.

c7b5f2cd-0911-4b9b-b5bf-8b9aaef6ef59
Nivy
Posted on Nov 11, 2020

I have taken hair, skin and nails supplements from different brands for a while now, and HairFluence has been the most effective product so far, I don't suffer from excessive hair loss, or any other kind of hair problem, but I did have a bad hair cut last year, after taking these supplements for half a year, I've noticed that my locks have become longer, thicker, shiny, and healthier, I have also noticed less hair falls out during a shower, I was also surprised to see the condition of my nails improve, I know some people have experienced negative side effects because of the ingredients in these capsules, but the only negative side effect I had, was a bit of acne on the face, but that only occurred in the first couple of months of taking it. Overall i couldn't reccomend a hair, skin and nails supplement more, its been the best Ive used!

734b842c-3bb0-42f9-8423-d638a030b690
e458b4c4-fe43-4e9b-bcc7-c99862b20baf
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

My family tried the first bottle of this hair support formula and said he saw some tiny new grown hair in top of his forehead. Then he purchased the 2nd bottle. But we are not sure the amount of its vitamin A too much for our body or not when I read some review talking about vitamin A.