HU

Posted on Oct 4, 2022
Good produc

My first time using it. Taste good and will do another test after 3 months to find out if there is any improvement in B12 levels.

Great product and will purchase again

Posted on Jan 21, 2020

I love how it tastes and feel better after taking it

Posted on Aug 1, 2019

Average may or may not be the best choice for me because I've not seen any improvement for my own use. The reason I purchased this product is that a friend in another state said their Subliminal B-12 (different brand) helped them feel better. I searched what was available from iHerb. I settled on this brand because of the content for sugar. I do not use "sugar".

Posted on Aug 5, 2019

Worked really well for me after changing from a more expensive brand. Recommend.

Posted on Aug 11, 2018

I felt more energy after taking this. I love it and will be buying it again.

Posted on Aug 10, 2018

Seems to be as effective as the B12 shots. I want the energy and I do not want the shots.

Posted on Jul 19, 2018

taste fine but they are really hard, don't dissolve quickly, if that's an issue you don't want these

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I have taken other brand products, but now they look good, so I bought this product. It has good cost-effectiveness and it is good for dizziness when taken Methylcobalamin is also said to have a good absorption rate.

44561177-8bbc-49f7-bb2e-87e1825ebc67
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Good. Results will be updated... The taste is acceptable and pleasant sweetened with xylitol which is good for oral health