Page 1 - Reviews - Zion Health, Bold, ClayDry Deodorant, Honeysuckle, 2.8 oz (80 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This brand is amazing. The smell is great, the scent selection is vast and it’s such a good quality. I feel the need to quickly explain - the best time to use the deodorant is after a shower when your skin is warm, because it’s “clay” stick and slides best that way, if not after a shower hold it to your armpit for it to warm up for 5 seconds then it glides easily, it’s my favorite brand of natural deodorant and I have tried many many brands and styles and kinds. I will say that I never smell with this. If someone wants to buy who sweats a lot like I swear a normal amount and it’s great, it’s not anti perspirant so you’ll still sweat but never smell. If that makes sense.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It can be challenging to find Healthy safe deodorants that work, so I have been pleasantly surprised by this brand, which I bought on recommendation from a friend. The scents are nice and I like that they have a bold smell (as written on the label). I found mine to be quite dry to put on so “clay” in the name is also appropriate, but I’m noticing it’s softened up a bit with use and it’s still worth it.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

As with all aluminum free deodorants, this works by masking odor and does not prevent sweating. I found the scent very pleasant but as others have reviewed, it's difficult to apply. So, leave some moisture after showering to make it useable. I still have to try it out in the summer, but for now I would consider repurchasing.

Posted on May 14, 2022

This deodorant having a honey/clay content is VERY hard to apply, if you have wrists/hand/shoulder problems best to avoid. If you don't have pain problems this is probably a good deodorant to buy my bet is it'll last longer on body as well as slower to use up.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This has a nice light scent, not really strong honeysuckle but light and airy. Very effective to keep away bad sweat smell. No harsh chemicals or ingredients that can cause irritation. My favorite deodorant and I’ve tried many others.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This brand for deodorant is amazing. I mean the quality and quantity for its price is so good! It’s my third claydry! This smell is more subtle than elderberry and the pink one. I liked it. Still my favorite is the pink one tho.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I love the smell of honeysuckle, but to me, this doesn't smell like it. I expected it to be floral with a hint of sweetness. This honeysuckle scent reminds me of Froot Loops. It is a bit of a stale citrus scent. Not my favorite. It does glide on a bit easier than my sweet amber ClayDry.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I love the clay dry products. Looking forward to giving this new scent a go. So far I have never had any issues with these products.

Posted on May 23, 2022

LOVE IT, easy on the skin, a gentle scent which is nice and not overwhelming.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I love this range because it doesn't mark clothes, smells great and rolls on comfortably.