HU

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I started taking these because my college nutritionist said that as women get older, our bodies will start taking the calcium from our bones. I've been taking these for probably a little over a year and I haven't noticed any negative side effects. The pills are big but I don't mind. I take them after a meal and I go about my day. Originally I was taking only 2 pills until I read the label and saw that the serving size is 3 tablets. When I remember, I take all 3 tablets, when I don't, 2 will have to do.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I suffer from a host of allergies and it's hard to find supplements that agreed with me. As all products of Deva, Cal-mag Plus agreed and I'm sure is helping. I have clinically tested the efficiency of Deva's other supplements, so I am sure about their benefit. Thank you, Deva, for producing bona fide vegan supplements.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

There is a lot to like about this supplement. It has good quality calcium, no unnecessary ingredients, and is vegan diet friendly. The amount of pills in the package for the price is reasonable. It is just always challenging to take 3 pills per day and calcium is notoriously difficult to swallow even if the same size as other pills. I’m taking one a day to get some benefit, I’m just hoping for an easier to take vegan calcium

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

These were larger tablets but still rather easy to take. Whenever I take Cal-Mag supplements I sleep better and this one was no different. I am not sure if I would buy this particular one again, but only because I prefer capsules. They are just easier on my tummy, but I do like Deva supplements in general.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

We were looking for a vegan calcium vitamin and found these. Have taken them for one month now and have noticed improvements! I also love that there is magnesium as well.

affordable calcium package that comes in vegan form. good quality supplement, taste is normal. helps me with strengthening of bone, less pain compare than before, definitely show improvement.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I take these due to doctor's orders, prescribed for osteoporosis (along with D vitamin). My calcium levels got higher, as well as bone density.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

DEVA is one of my most trusted brands. I have been using this Cal-Mag for years. no stomach issues with it at all. I will continue use of this product.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Quality vegan calcium and magnesium supplements at a great price. I like the combination supplement so it’s one less pill I need to take.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

great for a vegan to balance out calcium and magnesium, the deva products are great value for money. i take with iron and the deva general multi-vitamin.