HU

Posted on Oct 27, 2021
Improve your fertility!

Take this product in addition to the FertilAid for Men. It can boost your levels of key nutrients and raw materials in your body. The size of the capsule is just nice to take without much difficulty and its taste also not too overpowering making it a good additional to my daily supplement needs. Now in my second bottle and have order additional 2 more bottles from IHerb. Pricing, packaging and delivery from IHerb is superb.

0009b9b4-b9ae-4951-8f18-98d9ffab88ad
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

So here is the story which I have felt personally. my wife has chemical pregnancy and dr did not tell us any reason or it's not possible to find the reason. After reading at multiple places I found out about this one. I had started taking fertileAid,motility booster, count all three together. I also read somewhere that when you take these medicines, you have to spend at least 30 min in sun in order to balance the hormones in you, especially 1 hour of yoga every day. I hardly had taken 1 month's supply and my wife was pregnant again. now been many months, have a 1-month-old little angel and she is perfectly fit and fine. But again the human body is different from person to person.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My husband and I have been trying for the past 2 years and I was also diagnosed with PCOS last year so I researched for the best fertility supplements in the market and I've been taking the FertilAid for women. So I thought he should take it too. He's been taking this along with the FertilAid for men for the past 4 months. The quality and ingredients of this supplement is great. The benefits are amazing!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

First time to order the 3 combination for my husband, been TTC for 8 years now.I read a lot of positive reviews hopefully this is will work for us😊

41321c8c-25c3-47d9-8fef-2b0243a96c0e
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

The quality and ingredients are good. No special effect was observed. But it definitely won’t get worse, the ingredients are healthy. Perhaps there will be a more noticeable effect with longer use. Small capsules, easy to swallow, no unpleasant taste. We will try other products in this series, maybe they will work better. Convenient packaging, fast delivery.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Great quality. No results seen yet but the husband states he feels more energized when taking. Wish the dosage was more concentrated so that it is just one tablet per serving instead of two. Smell and taste is not the greatest but hopefully it will benefit in the long-run. Taken with Fertilaid.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Great quality vitamins and ingredients, the dosage is also well. I hope it has great benefit to us. It has no taste, it is just beige in color. I will do some tests after I'm done with this dosage.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Fast delivery and package was well packed. My first order and definitely not the last. With this first experience, I'm surely to be a repeat customer to buy all my essential vitamins.