HU

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Supplementing with Vitamin B is a game changer for feeling well as I have absorption issues and a chronically inflamed stomach lining. New Chapter is great brand because it comes from natural food sources and not synthetic versions. Eg Folate is folate form not folic acid which for me is toxic. I also find that I can take on an empty stomach without feeling nauseous

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

This is an easy to take vitamin, that contains all the vitamin B formulations I wish to take in one package. There is no bad taste and I have had no stomach issues upon taking it. I believe it has helped with stress and / or stress headaches and has helped with energy levels as well.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This product quality is very good and is a great B complex. Methylfolate is known as the superior form of folate. I really like this and I do really recommended to others.

4264f150-23da-40ba-be9a-ed1f179e962e
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

This product is very very good and very easier to swallow. I gave 4 star because i only give 5 for exceptinal products. And I think for this price, they could put few moretabletes inside the bottle. But I trully recommend it, infact i will buy more when if finish.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I like New Chapter Vit B complex for two reasons: first of all the ingredients are fermented, easy to absorb; and second, the ingredients are formulated in 100% DV, except Folate and Vit B12. I recommended that supplement to my friends who take Vit B complex.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Most Vitamin Bs daily requirements are extremely over dosing with 500 - 1000% and more. This New Chapter Fermented Vit. B Complex is only 100%, except for B6 and B12 at 200% and 500%, respectively.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

Vitamin B is good for healthy brain function, energy levels, cell health, proper nerve function and etc. I take it during the month and I think it really helps me to be energetic and in good health in a stressful time for me with a lot of work and no so much time to sleep.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I can’t say if it really helps but this brand gives great quality of supplements.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Love this company and all their products. This is a great B complex