HU

Posted on Mar 4, 2022
Winter is coming!

It's winter and I only use it for this season so far It's perfect for me. I have always had trouble becoming sensitive to skin and hair products after using them for awhile. This is the only deodorant that I have found that I can keep using without irritation.

42874700-5524-40a0-9ea9-c0487c5d2629
cf6b760c-c4af-48b1-9a57-224aad7eb986

I tried this deodorant on a whim. I have been using another higher priced aluminum-free deodorant and wanted to explore other options. When I discovered it on the website, I decided to give it a try. I really like the scent. Not only is this deodorant fresh with a smell of citrus but it also lasts all day. An added benefit is that the scent is not overpowering and actually, the fragrance does not linger once dry but it keeps the underarm dry throughout the day. It is packaged like a typical deodorant and glides on smoothly without clumping under the arm. When applied it feels slightly moist but quickly reduces to a non-detectable dryness. As far as frequency goes, I use it once in the morning with no need to reapply again until the next morning. I feel really good about adding this quality product to my daily, personal care routine. With the exception of the second and third ingredients, the composition appears pretty natural. My research of the aforementioned ingredients was not a deterrent to making the purchase .

Posted on May 28, 2022

After giving a birth to my son, it was a little bit hard to find a good deodorant. And this one is really good. It has a good 24h protection, nice scent, not too strong, pleasant smell. For my sensitive skin it suits really well. I'm happy with quality.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Such a handy size and it smells really good. I would say though, I don't really detect much of Mango or Melon in it, but I like that it is free of parabens and you don't have to wait for it to dry. it's appropriate for ladies and easy to carry for travels.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This has a clean and refreshing scent and sits well on the skin without staining clothes! I will say that I don't have strong BO so a lot of deodorants work for me, but I like this one as it doesn't contain aluminum & the smell is lovely and not overpowering. Would buy again

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

this deodorant have a divine scent — I really love it. As for the effect, I can say that it copes well with its function, but may not work as effectively as deodorants with aluminum. However, I am in favor of the most natural composition, so I would like to choose such a composition. I use it once a day in the morning routine

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I bought this natural deodorant because I love the smell of it. It is a great quality product and keeps me smelling nice and fresh all day. The package is small enough to fit in my purse and gym page. It goes on smoothly and does not feel tacky or sticky at all. I use it daily as part of my personal hygiene routine.

Posted on May 3, 2022

do the job, nice smell scent , did work for about a day .. we should care about healt and planet I liked the size of it .. good quality ..

99cd4f6b-be17-4dd0-8224-328c22935daf
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

The smell of melon, menthol, grapefruit, a little spicy, I did not feel the smell of mango. If you want long-lasting deodorant in the heat, this is not it. It is a light, refreshing deodorant.

e71d42e8-ecde-4873-8de5-0c4968e29432
e55dcfb0-fcb2-4384-ae6e-eaf25bcd1b9d
Posted on May 10, 2022

i now smell like a mango scented melon but you tell me if that's a good thing. my coworkers and neighbors are starting to wonder about me, and my kids have started avoiding me. but it's worth it to be healthy and organic. I'll outlive them all 😂