HU

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The best alternative toothpaste I could find on the market. I look for good Taste I still like mint ones even when alternative. Gives a clean sensation after brushing doesn’t leave your teeth feeling like it has residue. It’s not cheap but if you’re looking for a clean toothpaste closest to those you find at grocery store this is it.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This is my favorite toothpaste. Its a bit pricey, but worth it. My teeth and gums feel healthier when I am using this toothpaste. The peppermint flavor it too strong and on the side of bitter. But i would still buy again and i still love the toothpaste. The seam at the end of the tube broke open slightly and started oozing toothpaste. That was annoying, but it still works fine.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I love the wild mint taste of this toothpaste and I like the consistency. It goes smooth and gentle. Even though I didn't notice this paste to be too abrasive I started to have slight sensitivity after using it for a while. If you don't have sensitive teeth or gums, this paste will be great choice for you.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I use it everyday and its clean my teeth gentle, recommend it for sensitive teeth, the flavor is good, and have good quality. The size is perfect and the package is nice.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have been using the toothpaste for about 20 years and LOVE it! It cleans, freshens your breath, and my dentist comments on how clean and well taken care of my teeth are! Enjoy!!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I was excited to try this toothpaste, but the taste is kind of unpleasant. It tastes like a mouth full of baking soda with just a hint of mint. I will finish the tube, but I don't think I will buy it again. Oh, well. It does make my teeth feel really clean, though.

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

I previously had sensitive teeth. It is very uncomfortable even when drinking cold drinks at times. Since the use of this toothpaste, my condition had improved a whole lot! I used this toothpaste for at least 6months. Although it is expensive, it still beats suffering from the effects of sensitive teeth.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

The flavor of this used to be better, now the mint flavor is a bit too strong. And I feel it doesn't foam as well as it used to. Formula must have changed.

Posted on May 11, 2021

I didn't like the taste at first because it's not strong mint but I got used to it. Definitely noticed a difference in teeth color which is a plus! It's subtle whitening but I was impressed! I'm still looking for a 5/5 toothpaste. This wasn't the one but I could buy it again

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Excellent product and exceptional quality, fast delivery, I recommend the purchase to everyone.