Freshen Your Breath with Effervescent Turmeric Mouthwash Drops
November 23 2018
Achieve fresh breath using all-natural turmeric mouthwash drops.
Research indicates that many commercially available types of mouthwash often contain harmful chemicals. Some of the many toxins found in mouthwashes include the following:
- Artificial dyes that may cause liver damage.
- Chlorhexidine, which has the potential for contributing to hypertension and other cardiovascular problems.
- Fluoride, which has been associated with arthritis and bone deterioration along with cancer.
- Hexetidine, which may cause allergic reactions and irregular heart rate.
- Methyl salicylate that dilates blood vessels and is responsible for child poisonings.
- Methylparaben, which interferes with estrogen production and may cause breast cancer.
- Triclosan, which causes thyroid malfunction and may cause cancer.
However, people can still gain the benefits of mouthwash by making their own formula using natural ingredients.
Homemade Turmeric Mouthwash Drops
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Citric Acid
- 1 tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 1 ½ cups of melted Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 15 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- ½ tsp. Stevia Extract Powder
- Parchment paper
- Put the parchment into a bowl.
- Combine all of the ingredients in the bowl.
- Mix well using a whisk.
- Pour the contents into another bowl and freeze for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the bowl and cut into 1-inch squares.
- Put one or two mouthwash drops in the mouth and chew.
- Swish the contents around the mouth and spit the contents into the trash.